Monday 26 January 2015

Thread Options E-WHORE TRAFFIC SE & METHOD GUIDE STEP BY STEP

Hello everybody, I would like to share my experiance on ewhoring by trying it myself. I made $800 in less than 10h lapsing over 2 days. There are screenshots provided.

Anyway I decided to write this method to help some ewhores who are interested in getting involved in new things.

First of all i want to give you guys some tips about SEing with the kik method

1) Stop thinking about traffic, it's not about your traffic it's all about your SEing.

2)Avoid speaking with peoples who you believe that will not pay you

3)Stop copy-pasting (this is not Ewhoring). Ewhoring is SEing and the way of speaking.
Speak with your client like with your girlfriend. Just put yourself in her side
Keep reading his messages get into his head and when you find that *nitch* trick him through that nitch.


4)Keep record of your clients and Never, Never, Never, scam while ewhoring. It's the same as anywhere else. Imagine if you get scammed for your last 50$, how do you feel? I'm pretty sure all of you got scammed somehow in your life.
5) You can easily understand if someone is going to pay you in less than 10 minutes. It depend of how fast he is writing. Give your full attention to his words and his likes. Provide the service that he needs. Make him your slave, and believe me you will be rewarded well.

I think this is more important stuff about kik and the way your SEing should go.

Now, I want to speak about new method. I've never seen it here before, but maybe it has been posted.

I will talk about one application called Waplog. This app is a dating one. Simply add your picture on your profile and fill the empty boxes about yourself: interests and such, then you're done!

Installation

1) Download and install BlueStacks.
2) Register a GPlay account and Download Waplog.
3) Download HotSpot Sheild VPN (Optional)
4) Open App and register.
5) Edit your profile and relax.

In the next 10 minutes traffic should start automatically

Personally I had like 500 guys messaging me for chat in 24 hours.

Tip:
"The No3": You can use this vpn if you want to get traffic from different Regions. Its cost 5$ per month to change your GEO location.

You have to know that I'm not the god of ewhoring or something or even trying to be. I'm sharing with you guys my knowledge and what I've figured out. Probably many of you will thing like (what the fuck is this fagot talking about?) I guess this is just the misery part of this section where you lick your monitors for 10$. I feel really sorry for you. You should really start believing in Santa.

I appreciate your time reading this and I hope i was helpful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 The Hacks Master