Wednesday 1 June 2016

Thread Options [FREE]KIK FRIEND ADDER BOT[TRAFFIC]

Reply in thread, and i'll give u the password


Kik Friend Adder Bot



Welcome to my new tutorial on getting traffic in Kik.This is autopilot method , u just have to write your name and wait the traffic come to u,easy right? This tool is not created by me , i don't know who created it but he did good job! Actually this tool is free, but if u want to use it on almost all kik traffic websites u have to buy an captcha service,and i know most of u won't buy, so i've purchased an captcha service with my own money forU.Ok let's start!


Step 1 - Open the program



Step 2 - Write your username, Amount of Cicles means how many times u want to do this.I prefer 100 , but this time i'll use 69 Blush



Step 3 - Go to Tools > Captcha Service > Add > Death by Captcha > and then on username type : tom1k and on password : paidforhf123 then u will see this.



Step 4 - Run the program




VirusTotal



Use at your own risk,the program is not created by me!



Download



Info


I just want u to know that the captcha service is like a trial because if many users use this the amount i've added will finish,but u can still use the program.


If u need help, feel free to PM me.Enjoy and hope u earn some $ Pirate


Thanks is appreciated!

3 comments:

Copyright © 2014 The Hacks Master